Retail Warehouse Assistant
Permanent Part-time Taronga Zoo
A unique opportunity currently exists in the Retail department of Taronga Zoo. On a permanent part-time position (28 hours per week), this position is primarily responsible for assisting in the efficient handling and movement of stock into the Taronga retail warehouse.
The successful applicant will possess the following criteria:
• Demonstrated experience in a comparable warehouse operation;
• Strong verbal communication skills;
• Knowledge and commitment to OHS principles;
• Demonstrated ability to effectively work independently and as part of a team;
• Demonstrated planning and organisational skills including the ability to prioritise work and meet established timeframes;
• Ability to meet varying roster commitments, including school holidays and weekends.
• Current Class C Driver’s License (or equivalent) recognised by New South Wales’ authorities.
To apply for this position, you will need to complete an application form and address the selection criteria for this role. To obtain an information package, including application form, selection criteria and position description, visit the jobs page of our website http://www.taronga.org.au/ or contact Kingsley Wong on (02) 9932 4395 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications, including an application form, selection criteria and resume should be posted to the HR Officer, Taronga Conservation Society Australia, PO Box 20 Mosman NSW 2088, or emailed to email@example.com by quoting reference number 2010/22.
For regular updated Zoo News, Views, Reviews and Vacancies please visit Zoo News Digest on
And Learn More About Zoos and Aquariums by visiting